The Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Library invites you all to participate in an online webinar.
NO Registration Fee (Free)
Online Training on J-Gate @ e- Shodh Sindhu for Learning, Teaching, Research and Project work.
• Introduction to all benefits, features.
• New Functionalities of J-Gate
• Using different search options.
• Individual Profile creation
• Requesting Article in consortia (DDR)
Language : Bilingual (English and Tamil)
Date : 28.05.2020
Time : 11.00 am to 12.30 pm.
Resource person :
Informatics Publishing Ltd
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
Moblie No: 9444174623
Note: E-certificate will be issued to the Registered Participants.
Steps to join J-gate Webinar:
- Check for good internet connectivity.
- For better audio clarity, please use headphones or earphones with microphone
- All participants must use either phone or laptop.
- J-Gate Webinar will be conducted in ‘Microsoft Teams’
- An invite for Webinar will be sent to your email id. Click on the link provided “Join Microsoft teams”
- Once you click the link it will direct you to either download the ‘Microsoft Teams App’ or join the meeting through the browser. (Note: Microsoft Teams can be accessed directly through browser or by App).
- If you choose ‘browser’, ’Join as guest’ box will appear. Click that, enter your name if asked and wait for the organizer to accept your invitation.
- If you choose ‘App’, Microsoft Teams App will be downloaded in your device. Now 2 options might appear
Option 1: Sign in /Sign Up
Option 2: ‘Join as guest’
so click ‘Join as guest’ option. Enter your name if asked and wait for the organizer to accept your invitation.
- Once the Meeting organizer accepts your invitation, you will be able to participate in the Webinar.
- All participants are requested to join the Webinar 15 mins prior the mentioned time to resolve connectivity issues.
- Webinar will begin exactly by the mentioned time.