About the Session
- When: 20th May 2023, Saturday, from 12 pm – 1 pm IST
- Free Registration
Session by Dr. Sabyasachi Sengupta, Associate Editor of the Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.
- Effective strategies for structuring research articles
- Tips on organizing bibliographic references
- Techniques to enhance manuscript coherence
- Exclusive insights on leveraging tools
Stick around for a surprise freebie at the end!
Structuring and writing your manuscript to make it publish-worthy: This session will focus on demystifying the IMRAD structure and will tell you how you can use it to organize ideas and write a concise, effective research manuscript, without missing out on critical information. You will learn about the purpose and intent of different sections, and the key elements to include in each section. By the end of the course, you will be able to craft a masterful manuscript that allows editors and reviewers to quickly evaluate manuscripts and helps peers easily locate key data without reading the entire paper.