Organizer: Merck High-End Skill Development Centre at IMTech, Chandigarh,
Note: Certificates will not be provided for this webinar series.
About the Webinar Seies
- When: 16th Aug 2021
- Timing: 4 pm – 5:30 pm IST
- Free Registration
The webinar series will cover topics like Introduction to Equipment used in Cell Culture, Centrifugation Techniques, methods of cell counting, Principal and Applications of Microscopy, Spectrophotometers.
Laboratory equipment is a sophisticated tool and instrument used by researchers to conduct basic and advanced scientific experiments in the lab. In this webinar series, we will introduce you to principles, applications, and technical advances of equipment in life science research. The sessions will cover different aspects of cell culture equipment, cell counting methods, centrifugation techniques, microscopy, and spectroscopy.
Date and Webinar Topics
- 16-08-2021 Cell Culture-Equipment
- 30-08-2021 Centrifugation Techniques 101
- 13-09-2021 Principal and Applications of Microscopy
- 27-09-2021 UV-Vis/NIR/FIT-IR Spectrophotometers-How do they work
- 11-10-2021 Cell Counting Methods- Manual/Automated
Each session will be divided as per below:
- 40 minutes lecture by Merck
- 10 minutes of interactive activities
- 10 minutes discussions and Q&As by students
At the end of each session, students will be provided with study material that will help them in understanding the topic better.