- Online Mode
- When: 3rd and 10th March 2021
- Time: 10:30 am to 02:00 pm.
Organizer: Department of Master of Business Administration, G. S. Mandal’s Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Aurangabad (NAAC “GRADE A” Accredited)- in association with Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC)
Business Model Canvas is a strategic management and lean startup template for developing new or documenting existing business models. This workshop will enable you to visualize the elements describing a firm’s or product’s value proposition, infrastructure, customers, and finances and will help you to learn the alignment of various business activities.
- Dr. Abhiram S. Dabir (Head of Department, Establishment Dept, MCED) Aurangabad.
- Dr. Navin Khandare (Head of Department Coordination, MCED, State Coordinator) Aurangabad.
- Mr. Shirish Khandare Managing Director, Selwel Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Waluj, Aurangabad.
Who can participate: PG and UG students / Industry Person / Faculty from Academia / Ph.D. Scholar /others
Registration Link for Workshop and Competition: Click Here
About Business Competition
- Maximum 3 members permitted in a team (plan can be submitted individually as well)
- One participant cannot be a part of more than one team.
- No change of team structure is permitted after the team is registered.
- One of the team member should be Registered as Team Leader.
- The team must register on the website, before 09th March, 2021 (Tuesday)
- All entries are FREE, no charges apply.
- Winners will be awarded cash prizes
- Judges decision will be final.
Ms. Madhuri Patole
Mr. Yogesh Khandre,
Head, Master of Business Administration
IIC Team, MIT, Aurangabad
Free QUIZ ON NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY: Participate Here