F. No. 19/25/2019/NCM&HKA
Government of India, Ministry of Textiles- Development Commissioner (Handicrafts) National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy (erstwhile National Handicrafts & Handlooms Museum )
Bhairon Marg, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi- 110001
- Dated: 5 August, 2022
ENGAGEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL
Applications are invited from retired Govt. officers and from young professionals for
consultants and Associates in the following fields on purely on contractual basis for a period of one year subject to the requirement / satisfactory performance.
The essential qualifications/experience and details of remuneration are as under:
The General Terms and Conditions for engagement of consultants/professionals
- The consultant/professionals will not be entitled for any kind of allowances and residential accommodation. They will also not be entitled for telephone facilities, transport facilities and staff car.
- The engagement of the Consultant /Professionals will be purely on Contract basis.
- The engagement period for the consultant/professionals will be initially for a period 1 year. This period which may be extended or curtailed subject to review at the sole discretion of the Committee/higher authorities. The consultant/professionals shall not exceed the age of 65 years.
- The candidate will be required to sign a non-disclosure undertaking and declaration for abiding by the Code of integrity for public procurement (CIPP).
- The Department may terminate the services of consultants/professionals in case he / she is unable to achieve the assigned works within given time – frame or the work assigned to him / her is not satisfactory to the Department or he / she is found to be lacking in honesty and integrity.
- The consultants/professionals may be called to the office on Saturdays, Sundays and other Gazetted Holidays or may be asked to sit late in the office after office hours, in case of exigency of work. No extra allowance will be permissible for the same.
- The consultants/professionals shall be eligible for 8 days leave during the calendar year. This leave will not be carried forward in case the engagement period is extended by this Department. Also no payment in lieu of un-utilized leases will be paid by this Department at the time of expiry of contract.
- The period of engagement shall be governed as per basis rules and procedures for hiring consultant/professionals as prescribed in Rule 179 to 196 of GFR 2017.
- In case the engaged consultant/professionals wises to resign from his or her position, he/she shall furnish at least one month notice period otherwise no remuneration will be paid to him/her.
- Mere applying for the post does not confer right for engagement and this right rests with the Competent Authority.
- Applications received after the due date/time of receipt of application will not be entertained.
- Bio-metric attendance / Alternative procedure as decided by NCH&HKA is to followed, and remuneration bill will be processed based on attendance.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he will be liable for removal from engagement service and such other action as Government may deem necessary.
- The applications in the prescribed format along with supporting documents may be addressed to the Deputy Director, Design Documentation (NCM&HKA) at the addressed mentioned above so as hard copy to reach this office before 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. However, exact Date time and place will be intimated on your mobile / e- mail, in case of any change in date.
Website : http://nationalcraftsmuseum.nic.in