“Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts, and thoughts result in action.” APJ Abdul Kalam.
In reverential memory of late President and Scientist Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam, TERRE Policy Centre, instituted the scheme for Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Young Research Fellowship with the aim of distinguishing young Researchers from India with extraordinary promise and creativity who have made notable research contributions in the field of Environment protection. The Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Young Research Fellowship, considered to be the highest recognition of promise, creativity and excellence in a young Researcher, is made annually to those distinguished for these attributes as evidenced by their research work carried out in India.
- Announcement of Fellowship Program -15th October 2022
- Registration Open-16th October 2022
- Registration last date-16th January 2022 Evaluation – March 2023
- Interview of Shortlisted Applicants – April 2023
- Result – May 2023
- Fellowship Awardees Announcement- 27th July 2023
- Clean Air
- Smart environment friendly technology and innovation
- Any citizen of India.
- Under graduate, Masters, Ph.D. in any of the field or appearing.
- Age-18 to 25 Years (On 31st December 2022
NATURE OF FELLOWSHIPS:
First Five fellowship will carry INR 25,000/-(Rs Twenty Five Thousands) along with a Citation, Scroll and Medallion
How to Apply
Visit Here to Apply