- Total Number of Posts: 20
- Last date of final submission of Online Application form 25-03-2023
- Submission of printout of online application along with uploaded documents 31-03-2023
About the University
The Govt. of Uttarakhand established “Doon University” by the State Legislative Assembly Act, 2005 (Act No. 18 of 2005) dated 23-04-2005 with Notification No. 489/Vidhayee and Sansadiya Karya/ 2005 dated 26-04-2005.
About the Recruitment
Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens and overseas citizens of India for the post of Assistant Professors and Assistant Librarians in the Academic Pay Level -10 (Rs. 57,700.00 to 1,82,400.00) of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in various Departments/ Schools of the University. The qualification shall be as per UGC (Minimum Qualification for Appointment of Teachers and others Academic Staff in the Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulation 2018
General Instructions for Applicants of Assistant Professors and Assistant Librarians:
- Applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete and correct information with desired attachments. The online link will be available live from 24-02-2023 (Friday) and will be closed on 25-03-2023 (Saturday, by 23:59:59 hrs.). The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information.
- Applicants are required to register on SAMARTH recruitment portal through the link available on the University website www.doonuniversity.ac.in or through Link: https://doonuniversityrec.samarth.edu.in to fill the on-line application form.
- The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the University website http://www.doonuniversity.ac.in, along with this notification. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
- Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University from time to time for the respective posts. The posts advertised carry UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. The posts are being advertised keeping in view the broad areas of specialization in subjects. However, the Department concerned may have specific requirement of specialization.
- Applicants who have been awarded Ph. D. from foreign Universities should enclose “Equivalence Certificate” issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, without which their candidature will not be considered and application will summarily be rejected.
- The applications received shall be screened as per screening guidelines attached with this advertisement for short listing and recommending the applicants to be called for interview.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be necessarily considered or called for interview.
- Publications ‘under submission’ or submitted to referees will not be considered towards calculation of marks for publication criteria. Further, all the items for which marks are claimed should be strictly in accordance with the screening guidelines attached with the advertisement.
In case of any persistent technical issue, the applicants can mail their problem at the email id
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
For Details: Visit Here