Madhabdev University invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the following posts of Assistant Professor in different departments. Eligible candidates can submit hard copy of their applications type written in prescribe format. For details please visit university website Visit Here. The last date of receipt of filled-in application is 31.05.2022 (5 PM)
How to Apply
Application proforma may be downloaded from the University website Visit Here. The filled in application along with the supporting documents must reach the undersigned on or before 31.05.2022 (5 PM) in the following address:
- The Registrar Madhabdev University
- Narayanpur,PO: Dikrong,
- Dist: Lakhimpur, Assam PIN-784164
The name of the post and category to which the post is allotted as per the Roster Register should be written clearly on the Left Top of the envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF ……. AGAINST THE CATEGORY………. The candidate must submit filled in proforma for calculation of the Academic Score as specified in APPENDIX II Table 3A of the UGC Regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities, 2018 along with the application.
A bank draft for Rs. 2000.00 (Rs. 1500.00 in case of SC/ST) (non refundable) in favour of Madhabdev University payable at SBI, Narayanpur Branch (IFS Code SBIN0017208), Account No. 40362594389 must accompany the application. In case of multiple applications, the candidate needs to pay application fees separately. Applicants from a foreign country may transfer the application fee directly to the University account and attach a copy of the reference note with application.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for interview in due course of time. Short listing of candidates will be done on the basis of the Academic Score as prescribe in APPENDIX II Table 3A of the UGC Regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment
of teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities, 2018. The selection of candidate shall be based on weightage awarded by the selection committee out of 100 marks. The weightage shall be distributed in the following criteria:
- Academic record and research performance – 50%
- Assessment of domain knowledge and teaching skill-30%
- Interview performance- 20%
The University shall not be held responsible for any postal delay in receiving the application.
Important: Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
POINTS TO BE NOTED BY THE APPLICANTS
- Applicants must mention in their applications and also in the outer side of the envelope (they use to send their application) the name of the Post for which he/she is applying.
- Application sent for any post under Reserved Category must submit appropriate certificate offered by competent authority.
- Applicants are to submit along with their applications all certificates/documents/testimonials in support of their age, educational & other qualifications, experience etc.
- In-service persons must submit their applications through proper channel, or submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the appointing authority along with application.
- All applications irrespective of any category shall be scrutinized by a Screening Committee short-listing the number of candidates. If found incorrect or deficient in any form in supplying any information required such applications shall be outright rejected.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum eligibility criteria shall not entitle an applicant for consideration for any test/interview. The decision of the Screening Committee(s) for short listing the candidates shall be final.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any application at any stage on its own reason. It also reserves the right to relax any qualification or requirement of any candidate if he/she is found to be exceptionally meritorious or otherwise deemed to be essential for the University.
- All post irrespective of any category shall remain purely temporary until they are confirmed after a minimum of one year’s probation period which may be extended if necessary.
- Application fee: (Non-refundable)- An Application must be accompanied by a Deemed Draft for Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1500/- for SC and ST-P. H) drawn in favour of the Madhabdev University, Narayanpur, Lakhimpur, payable at the State Bank of India, Narayanpur Branch (IFS Code SBIN0017208), Account No. 40362594389.
- Applicants are directed to strictly read these conditions and submit their applications only after accepting these terms and conditions.
- A candidate selected for a post must be medically fit, physically and mentally. A certificate to that effect duly signed by the Joint Director of Health services of the district concerned or a Government Medical Officer, shall have to be produced by the person before he/she is allowed to join.
- A certificate about good conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended or served (if not an employee of this University), if any, shall have to be submitted along with the application.
- Incomplete applications in any form shall be summarily rejected. A list of enclosures must be furnished as provided in the application form.
- Applicants may attach additional sheet(s) wherever necessary quoting the serial number.
- Applicants willing to apply for more than one post must send separate application for each post along with separate application fee.
- Application(s) received after the last date as mentioned in the advertisement shall not be endorsed
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for appearing in any interview/written test etc.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without assigning any reason thereof. The right is also reserved with the University either to fill or not to fill the post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- For reserved category candidates, the Supreme Court order against the civil appeal no. 1085 arising out of S.L.P No. 36324 of 2017 will be followed.