Fellowship at Centre for Wildlife Studies, Bangalore
SCOPE & ACCOUNTABILITY
Are you someone who is passionate about wildlife and storytelling? Do you have the flair to communicate using the written word and visuals? Then this role is for you! You will be working
with a team of writers, illustrators, and a media manager. You will report to our senior
management team as well as to our outreach coordinator and media manager. The position is
based in the CWS Bangalore office.
- Design and ideate content for social media
- Captions for social media whenever required.
- Keeping a track of engagement and content on the various types of posts on social media
- Monitoring social media and campaign trends
- Create dynamic written, graphic and video content for various purposes
- Designing graphics for fundraisers, emails and press coverage
- Managing uploads on Instagram and Twitter
- Design posters for immediate requirements of all the programs at CWS
- Design pamphlets, standees, handouts and other material for all the programs at CWS
- Create and edit video content for fundraisers, mailers, social media and other platforms
- Execute scheduling and approval of social media posts and report as well as manage continual evaluation and improvement of those posts
- Coordinate with different teams at CWS for new photographs, videos and field stories.
- Field work: Shooting photographs, videos and recording interviews on field whenever necessary
- Meet other design requirements: Annual Report, Website, Webinar posters etc.
- Outreach and curation of new wildlife photography donations to the CWS photo database.
- Manage the CWS photo database.
- Curate photographs for different requirements such as blog posts, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Create, edit, and collate video content for the different modules of Wild Shaale.
- Design templates for various purposes.
- Working with other teams at CWS to make sure the social media posts are promoted well.
- Social media and social media marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.
- Content management
- Photography and Videography (DSLR)
- Wildlife research
- Website development (WordPress)
Latest Resume/CV with relevant professional experience