About the Institution
CSIR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, Industrial Estate PO, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram- 695019
Advt. No : PA/08/2022
- Total Number of Posts: 09
- CLOSING DATE OF ON-LINE APPLICATION : 25-07-2022, 5.30 PM (Monday)
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped and female candidates applicable as per GOI/CSIR Rules. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and experience will be the
closing date of online application i.e. 25-07-2022.
The above posts are tenable till the duration of project.
- Candidates should submit separate application for each post indicating the Post Code.
- Incomplete and late application will not be considered. Bringing in any influence, political or otherwise shall disqualify the candidates.
- The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates.
- The candidates should therefore, mention in the application all the qualification and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification supported with documents.
Mode of Selection
The shortlisted candidates will be called for ONLINE INTERVIEW. The date and time of online interview will be notified in our website http://www.niist.res.in in due course.
Interim enquiries will not be attended to.
How to Apply
Apply through CSIR-NIIST website
https://www.niist.res.in/english/category/careers/temporary-positions only. No other mode of application will be accepted
- In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
- Candidates have to upload scanned copies of all certificates including educational qualification, experience, age and community. Incomplete applications will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Persons with disabilities (PwD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply