- ADVERTISEMENT NO: R&D/542/DST/233
- Project No 542 (If applicable)
Applications are invited in the prescribed format only for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in this institute
Name of the temporary assignment : Research Associate-I
(b) Number of Post : 01
(c) Duration of the Post : 06 Months (extendable up to completion of the project based on performance)
- Name of the temporary research project : Multiscale Modeling of Deep Eutectic Solvent Promoted Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Name of the sponsoring Agency : National Supercomputing Mission, DST
- Fellowship : Rs. 47000/- plus HRA (As per GoI rules)
Qualifications & Experience: Essential Qualification:Ph.D (Chemistry/Physics/Chemical engineering/related branches or Three years’ relevant experience after M.Sc/M.Tech (Chemistry/Physics/Chemical engineering/related branches) with at least one publication (in SCI journal)
The candidate should have strong theoretical and computational background in the area of statistical mechanics and molecular simulation with good publication records. The candidate
should have strong programming skills (in C/Fortran/Matlab/Python). Working/research experience in the field of surface and interfacial properties of complex molecules will be given preference.
How to Apply
The upper age limit for applying for the RA position shall be as per DST norms. Relaxations for
SC/ST/OBC/women/PD will be given as per the GoI rules.
Interested candidates are requested to send applications (updated resume including details of
research and educational qualification from 10th standard onward in a single pdf) through email to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com) on or before 11th July , 2022. The subject of the email should clearly state the following: “Application for the post of Research Associate under NSM project”.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email regarding the further details by 16th July, 2022
- The date of online interview will be informed by email in due course of time.
For any query contact Investigator(s) : Dr. Sandip Khan, Dept. of Chemical and Biochemical
Engineering, IIT Patna, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: 06115-233-282