Application Invited fro Teaching Posts at DYAL SINGH COLLEGE: 119 Posts
About the Institution
DYAL SINGH COLLEGE, University of Delhi, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 11000- Tel. / Fax: 91876342, 24365606
About the Recruitment
Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form, from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor in following subjects/departments, in the Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs 57,700/- as per 7th CPC pay matrix in addition to other usual allowances. The last date for receipt of application is 17.09.2022 or within two weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) may approach the help desk set up at the College in case they required any assistance in filing up the application form.
- Total Number of Posts: 119
- The last date for receipt of application is 17.09.2022
- Salary and Qualification: As per UGC Norms
The reservation for applicants from SC, ST, EWS, OBC (non-creamy layer), and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) categories will be applicable as per UGC/Central Government norms.
Details of Posts and Departments
The details regarding qualifications, publications, experience, screening/shortlisting guidelines, indicative proforma and general instructions for candidates etc. are available on the College website along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the application form. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the College website. : http://www.dsc.du.ac.in
How to Apply
General instructions for Applicants
- All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the College website. The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. are available on the College website www.dsc.du.ac.in along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
- Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University for the Colleges from time to time for the respective post. The post advertised carry UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. The posts are being advertised keeping in view the broad areas of specialization in subjects. However, the Department concerned may have specific requirement of specialization.
- The applications received shall be screened as per screening guidelines attached with this advertisement for short listing and recommending the applicants to be called for interview. Mere fulfillment of the qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be necessarily considered or called for interview. Publications ‘under submission’ or submitted to referees will not be considered towards calculation of marks for publication criteria. Further, all the items for which marks are claimed should be strictly in accordance with the screening guidelines attached with the advertisement. The minimum score requirement for shortlisting of applicants for the post of Assistant Professor is indicated in the screening guidelines attached herewith.
Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per details given below:
- Fees for Assistant Professor.
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No application fee shall be charged from applicants, who had applied for the same post in the preceding advertisement, subject to the condition that interview for the said post in the said subject had not been conducted. (The applicant shall have to provide the relevant details/proof of his/her having applied for the post against the advertisement referred herein).
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the College along with this advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted.
- Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.
- Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately
In order to avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to apply early. In case of anypersistent technical issue, the applicants can mail their problem at the College E-mail ID. email@example.com
- Applicants seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD categories must upload the necessary documents justifying the claim of respective reservation as per Govt. of India lists/rules/norms. The certificate uploaded should be in the format prescribed by the Union Government and should be digitally verifiable. In case the applicant wants to claim benefits under the PwBD category, the applicant’s relevant disability should not be less than 40 per cent. Proof to this effect in the form of a valid Disability Certificate must be uploaded with the application.
- Applicants applying for the post(s) reserved for OBC must upload certificate of OBC (non- creamy layer) in the prescribed form issued by Competent Authority. The certificate should be of the current financial year, in accordance with instructions issued by the Union Government in this respect from time to time. Applicants should ascertain that they belong to the reserved categories (caste) enlisted in the Central List for the Other Backward Classes.
- If the relevant certificates for respective reserved categories are not uploaded with the application, the application may be rejected and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents uploaded with the application. In case the information/documents are found to be false/ incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility shall lie solely with the applicant and the applicant shall be liable for action as per law.
- The Shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with valid photo ID (Aadhaar/Voter Id/Driving License/Passport). A set of self-attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications, experience and category as applicable, indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/ Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer, at the time of interview, if not uploaded with the online application earlier. The NOC should also indicate the vigilance clearance from the parent department.
- All correspondence from the College including interview letter, if any, shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the online application form.
- Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria given in this advertisement and / or are incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected. Before applying online, applicants are advised to go through detailed notice available on the website of the College.
- Applicants must NOT furnish any particulars that are false, tampered or fabricated, or suppress any material / information while submitting the online application and uploading self-certified copies/testimonials.
- The College further reserves the right to amend the number of posts or not to fill any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement at its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of Interview may also be filled up from the available shortlisted candidates.
- The College will verify the antecedents of the applicant at the time of appointment or anytime during the tenure of the service. In case it is found that the documents/information submitted by the candidate is false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, the services of the candidate shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the College.
- In case of the any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of offer letter, the College reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicants.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the College shall be final. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending interview.
- The last date for submission of the form shall be as specified in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
- Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of Delhi.