Application Invited: U-Go Scholarship Programme
About the Programme
- Deadline: 30-Nov-2022
U-Go Scholarship Programme is an initiative of U-Go to provide financial assistance to young women who are pursuing professional graduation courses. Under this scholarship, academically promising students who are pursuing professional graduation courses such as teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, engineering, etc. will be provided with the financial assistance of up to INR 60,000 per year for up to 4 years.
U-Go, a non-profit organisation based in California, USA, in association with GiveIndia is offering this scholarship to help ambitious and promising young women in India to pursue their higher education.
- Young women pursuing professional graduation courses such as teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, engineering, etc. are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in the first year of their graduation programme.
- Must have secured at least 70% marks in Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources must be less than INR 5 lakhs.
- Students from PAN India can apply.
The selected scholars will receive the scholarship as specified below –
- For Teaching courses – INR 40,000 per year for 2 years
- For Nursing and Pharma courses – INR 40,000 per year for 4 years
- For Engineering and Medicine courses – INR 60,000 per year for 4 years
Note: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expense purposes, which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, travel, internet, device, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
The applicants are required to attach the following documents –
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate issued by competent government authority/salary slips)
- Payment receipts to be submitted for funds spent by beneficiaries towards their academic pursuit
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘U-Go Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.