Applications are invited to attend Interview (online/offline) for the posts mentioned in the advertisement. The positions are of temporary nature and co-terminus with the projects. The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com latest by January 27, 2022. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing in interview offline will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing in online interview will be verified at a later stage.
- Project Name: PPV&FR Authority funded project on ‘DUS testing of Buckwheat’
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Mohar Singh, Principal Scientist, ICAR-NBPGR RS Shimla
Young Professional II (1 No.)
Age limit: 21-45 years
Emoluments per month: ₹35,000/- (Consolidated)
- Essential: Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Biotechnology from a recognized university with 60% or above marks.
- Desirable: Candidate having experience in working with underutilized crops will be preferred.
- Project Name: Bioversity International funded project on ‘Pre-breeding and genetic enhancement of chilli, common bean and peas using crop wild relatives’
- Co-Principal Investigator: Dr. Mohar Singh, Principal Scientist, ICAR-NBPGR RS Shimla
Project Assistant (1 No.)
Age limit: 35 years
Emoluments per month: ₹25,000/- (Consolidated)
Essential: Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Life Sciences or equivalent from a recognized university with 60% or above marks.
Desirable: Experience in plant sciences.
Venue: ICAR-NBPGR RS Shimla, Himachal Pradesh-171004
Terms and conditions:
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the offline interview.
- The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the projects. Selected candidates have no right to claim
for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- The decision of Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The selected candidates will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
- All disputes, if any are subjected to the jurisdiction of Shimla only.