Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor / Teaching Assistant in the following subjects, as an Academic Arrangement, purely on contractual basis at Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Rajouri (J&K) – 185234 Established by Govt. of J&K, Recognized by UGC under 2(f) & 12(B)
About the Recruitment
- Mode of Appointment: On Contract
- Salary: Consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 30,000/- for Assistant Professor and Rs. 24,000/- for Teaching Assistant
- Last Date to Apply: May 30, 202
- Qualification: As per UGC and University Norms
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Computer Programming
- Computer Science Engineering
- Islamic Studies
- Gojri & Pahari
- Persian Education
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Information Technology
For Assistant Professor:
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a seven point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Master’s Degree Level, in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Indian/Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates who have been awarded Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedures for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations 2009/2016 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Note: Candidates holding Ph. D. degree in the relevant subject in accordance with UGC Regulations shall be preferred.
Eligibility condition for candidates applying in the Department of Education is as under: Good academic record with Master’s Degree level in Arts/Humanities/Sciences/Commerce and M.Ed. each with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in Seven point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an Accredited Indian/ Foreign University. OR Date: May 12, 2023 Good Academic record with MA (Education) and B.Ed. each with 55% marks or equivalent grade in seven-point scale. wherever grading system is followed. Other conditions shall remain the same as aforementioned.
For Assistant Professor in various disciplines of Engineering: M.Tech. or M.E. in relevant subject from a recognized University with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in a seven point scale where grading system is practiced from a recognized Indian University.
Note: Candidates holding Ph. D. degree in the relevant subject in accordance with UGC Regulations shall be preferred. Candidates who do not possess Ph.D., M. Tech. or NET / SLET shall be considered for academic arrangement as Teaching Assistant in case eligible candidates are not available or if circumstances so warrant.
How to Apply
Online applications can be submitted as per prescribed format available on the University website under Jobs / Recruitment link on or before May 30, 2023.
Visit Here to Apply
Detailed Advertisement Notice for Academic Arrangement in Teaching- 2023
Eligible candidates shall be required to appear for interview as per schedule to be notified separately on University website. No separate call letter shall be issued and no TA/DA shall be paid to attend the interview.
For any query, contact on Phone No. 7006321557.