Applications are invited from eligible candidates through online mode for contractual faculty positions (Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor) in Engineering Courses, Computer Application (UCC), Pharmacy, Applied Sciences departments and Vivekanand Incubation Foundation of the University as per UGC/AICTE/PCI qualifications. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis under Self-Finance scheme.
- Method of Appointment: Contract
- No claim for regular appointment shall be entertained by the University at any stage
- Application Mode: Online (Need to Submit Hard Copies )
- Qualification and Salary: As Per UGC Norms
- Last Date for Online Application: 04 July, 2022
Post under Self financed Programme
- Professor- Total Number of posts: 05
- Associate Professor- Total Number of posts: 09
- Assistant Professor- Total Number of posts: 31
- Training & Placement Officer: 01
- VIVEKANAND INCUBATION FOUNDATION: 04 (Staffs )
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
Candidate can fill application form through online mode on university website Visit Here from
13 June, 2022 to 04 July, 2022 at 05:00PM and hard copy of the application along with required documents and a copy of online submitted non-refundable fee of Rs.1,500/- for General & OBC, Rs. 1,000/- for EWS and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST should reach latest by 07 July, 2022 at 05:00PM to Registrar (Residential Wing), Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra (U.P.) – 282004 by registered post.
How to Apply
The University reserves the right to:
- • Withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- • Not to fill up any of the advertised positions.
- • Increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Grade and pay for appointment in IET, UCC and Pharmacy under contractual mode for Self-Finance Scheme Courses shall be: Assistant Professor (Rs. 25,000-45,000), Associate Professor (Rs. 50,000- 60,000), and Professor (Rs. 65,000-75,000).
- Grade and pay for appointment in Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Government Women’s College, Farah, Mathura
- under contractual mode for Self-Finance Scheme Courses shall be for Principal (Rs. 40,000/-) and for Assistant Professor (Rs. 30,000). The faculty empaneled and engaged as Guest Faculty for Self-Finance Scheme Courses, be paid Rs. 500/- per period, subject to maximum payment of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- The recruitment of teachers in SFS shall be under contract till the course will run and terms & conditions of the contract shall be applicable.
- The minimum essential qualification for the posts in Engineering and Pharmaceutical Sciences discipline shall be as laid down in the AICTE Regulatios-2019 and other courses applicant should be Ph.D. or NET qualified in subject of with minimum 3 years’ experience of teaching at P.G. level as per UGC Regulations-2018.
- Candidates are requested to carefully read the General Information & Instructions before filling up the Online
- Application Form available on the University Website: http://www.dbrau.org.in/
- The Candidates are also advised to visit the university website periodically for further information and updates related to the recruitment process.
- Application, incomplete in any respect and without relevant Certificates/ Documents/Photographs/Orders, as desired or without requisite Fee will be rejected.
- Candidate applying for more than one positions shall apply separately and must submit application fee for each application.
- The reservation for the posts will be as per the U.P. State Govt. norms.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates must enclose with the Application a ‘hard copy’ of the Caste
- Certificate/Income Certificate on prescribed Format of the Government of U.P., duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- EWS candidates are required to submit a certificate in prescribed format of the Government of U.P., duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- A candidate already in employment is required to submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of submitting online application form or at the time of interview.
- Experience and Qualifications will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application form.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be paid for attending the interview.
- No claim for regular appointment/regularization shall be entertained at any stage.
- No ‘Interim Correspondence’ shall be entertained.
- Those candidates who have already applied for the above posts in the previous Advertisement No. RW/02/2021 need not to apply again