About the Internship
Perks of the Internship :
- Certificate at the end of internship closure
- Opportunity to get published
- Work with the every team member of the organisation
- LoR upon asking at the end of the internship
- Periodic feedbacks and evaluation
The Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR) is a think tank dedicated to extensive and in-depth research on current economic, social and political issues. CPPR is an independent public policy organisation dedicated to in-depth research and scientific analysis with the objective of delivering actionable ideas that could transform society. Based out of Kochi, in the Indian state of Kerala, our engagement in public policy that began in 2004 has initiated open dialogue, policy changes and institutional transformation in the areas of Urban Reform, Livelihood, Education, Health, Governance, Law, and International Relations & Security.
CPPR aims to be a thought leader which is able to design and execute practical strategies that lead to changes in public policy and governance. The Centre is dedicated to the principles of liberal thought, democracy, rule of law and economic freedom with a focus on equity, efficiency and effectiveness. Most of the Internships are based out of our Kochi office, especially the Research, Field Work and Part Time internships. The Research (Business Development) internship however is in both offline and online mode.
What Are The Details Of The Opportunity?
- What the CPPR Internship Programme includes:
- Learning objectives, observation, reflection, and evaluation.
- Industry related soft skills development.
- Identifying interns learning objectives.
- Helping interns achieve their goals and objectives from this Internship Programme
- Typically minimum 45 days to a maximum of 9 months.
- The internship will be full – time.
- Objectives of the CPPR Internship Programme :
- To develop intentional learning objectives/ goals that are structured and supervised by a Guide/Mentor with relevant and related background in the field.
- To provide students with a comprehensive practical experience in a setting where learning is the primary objective of the experience.
- Provide students or individuals with carefully supervised exposure to CPPR’s work.
- Aims to balance the intern’s learning goals with the organisation’s needs.
- Promotes academic, career and/or personal development of the interns.
- Individuals who are in their 3rd year of undergraduate degree
- Individuals who have completed their undergraduate degree
- Individuals who have completed or are pursuing their postgraduate degree
Departments one can intern in:
- 1. Research – Research on critical issues and sectors
- 2. CPPRAcademy – Working on skill building of the global youth through programmes and courses
- 3. Social Media and Communication – Create creative creatives aimed to inform and engage everyone
- 4.Business Development and Partner Relations – Working to connect stakeholders to collaborate together
- 5. Operations – Includes Events and Programmes conducted by CPPR with national and global audience
- 6. Administration and HR – The backbone of the organisation
Contact: email@example.com or call on 0484 4043895
Official Notification: Visit Here