Legrand invites applications from meritorious girl students who have applied to pursue B.Tech/BE/B.Arch., other courses (BBA/B.Com./B.Sc.- Math and Sciences) across India. The scholarship is meant to support meritorious students to pursue a career in Engineering, Architecture, Finance and Sciences.
Legrand is a global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructure. Based in Limoges, Legrand operates in 90 countries and has a market presence in over 180 countries. Legrand offers a wide range of products in the categories of Energy distribution, wiring devices, Home Automation, Structured Cabling, UPS, Lighting Management Solutions, Cable Management and Industrial application products.
- Mentoring support is provided to the selected scholarship beneficiaries by Legrand India. Industrial experts and subject matter experts to build women future leaders.
- Internship assistance short/long term is offered exclusively to the scholarship beneficiaries across Legrand’s PAN India locations.
- Scholarship benefit is given till the end of the course based on the student’s performance.
About the Scholarship
- Last Date to Apply: 31-08-2023
- Application mode: Online applications only
Prizes & Rewards:
- Girl students are awarded 60% course fees up to INR 60,000 per year till the completion of course based on academic performance.
- Students in the special category* will be awarded 80% fees up to INR 1,00,000 per year till the completion of the course based on academic performance.
*Special category: Differently-abled students/transgender students/students with single parents/students who lost their parents due to COVID.
- The scholarship is open to girl students across India.
- Applicants must have gotten admission in B.Tech/BE/B.Arch./BBA/B.Com/B.Sc. (Math and Science) degrees in India.
- Applicants must have passed out class 12 in the year 2022–2023.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 70% and above marks in Class 10 and 12 The annual family income of the applicant from all sources must be less than INR 5,00,000.
- Preference will be given to special category* students.