The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is a non-profit organization set up by an endowment from Mr. Narotam Sekhsaria, a visionary entrepreneur with a strong sense of social commitment. A University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT) graduate with distinction, he promoted Gujarat Ambuja Cements and led the organisation to become the most efficient cement company in India.
In 2002, he established the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation to undertake activities in the areas of health, education and employment generation by designing its own programmes and also by partnering with other organizations to support their projects. His vision to recognize and promote intellectual excellence gave birth to this scholarship programme. The Foundation, through its scholarship for post-graduation, aims at enabling meritorious students to pursue postgraduate studies at prestigious institutions in India and abroad.
About the Scholarship
|Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2024 is a merit-based scholarship initiative of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation (a non-profit organisation set up by an endowment from Mr. Narotam Sekhsaria) to financially support meritorious Indian students who are willing to pursue higher studies from top-ranking institutions in India and abroad.
|Open for Indian citizens under 30 (as of January 31st, 2024) who have completed or are nearing completion of their graduate degree from an accredited Indian university. Applicants must have enrolled in postgraduate degrees at top institutions in India or abroad, starting Fall 2024. Even applicants awaiting university acceptance can apply, but the scholarship is conditional upon securing admission.
|Prizes & Rewards:
|Interest-free scholarship loan and mentorship guidance.
|Last Date to Apply:
|Online Applications Only
- Step 1: Applications are now Open. Click here to Apply
- Step 2: Once successfully registered, the applicant must log in using the email address and password created during the registration process.
- Step 3: Applicant to make the payment of Rs.500/- online in order the access the application form.
- Step 4: Applicant to fill the details in ‘Full Application Part 1-2-3’ and submit the form.
Note : An automated confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address.
- Step 5: Applicants shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process will be required to upload the requested documents.
- Step 6: Shortlisted candidates will need to attend interviews, which will be scheduled between April and June 2024.
- Step 7: Selected scholars will also be required to attend an Orientation Programme in July 2024. Attendance is mandatory for both the interviews and the Orientation Programme.
Deadline of application is March 14th 2024. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered and the form must be submitted by March 14, 2024.