Apply Now: OPENING FOR RESEARCH ASSISTANTS AT RIS
RIS, an autonomous policy research institute, specialized in issues related to
international economic development, trade, investment, technology and finance, is looking for the services of young, dynamic and motivated Research Assistants on contractual basis for its policy research programme studies.
- M.A. in Economics, with at least 55% marks, from a recognized university, as a regular student
- Age: Not more than 30 years.
- Two years research experience in data analysis and acquaintance in quantitative techniques
- Quality communication skills, innovative thinking and capability to apply contemporaneous knowledge to policy relevant research, and commitment to work efficiently.
Nature of engagement:
Initially for one year, with a probation of three months, and subsequent renewal
of tenure subject to performance review.
Rs. 61,818/- per month, all inclusive
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their application, along with CV, to RIS at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by two weeks from the date of advertisement
- Shortlisted candidates in terms of qualification and experience would be called for interview at RIS and those successful would be immediately appointed or empanelled for upcoming vacancies upon fulfillment of procedural requirements, including submission of a medical certificate of health.
- No payment would be made for appearing in the interview.
- An indication about the amount of total monthly remuneration received by the candidate in the last or ongoing assignment, along with an idea about the possible time required to take up the assignment at RIS, if offered, would be appreciated.
- Selected candidates would have to give the following undertaking before takingup the assignment:
Click Here to View Detailed Advertisement
Advertisement Published in The Hindu and Indian Express on 12 June 2022