The Anant Fellowship 2022 is an opportunity offered by the Anant National University (India’s first design university) to undergraduate degree holders. This fellowship is a global programme that prepares and empowers solutionaries to design, build and preserve an equitable built environment.
About the Fellowship
- Prizes & Rewards: 25%-100% tuition scholarship
- Eligibility: Open for candidates who hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline and demonstrate commitment to improving the built environment. The candidates must have an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area of the built environment and a combination of good academic and extracurricular achievements.
- Last Date to Apply: 31-07-2023
- Application mode: via Online/Post to – Anant Fellowship, Anant National University, Sanskardham Campus, Bopal-Ghuma-Sanand Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382115
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- demonstrate commitment to improving the built environment
- have an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area of the built environment
- have a combination of good academic and extracurricular achievements
- Students in their final year may also apply
- Applicants may with or without work experience may also apply
The candidates selected for fellowship are eligible to receive a need-based scholarship between 25% to 100% on tuition and other benefits. Also, the candidates will receive a tuition fee of INR 5 lakh* and an accommodation fee of INR 2 lakh*
*Note – Applicable for the AY 2023-24 cohort.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Copy of degree certificate(s)
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on ‘Apply Now’ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Application Review’ section and click on the given link to continue with the registration process.
Step 4: To Register, sign in manually or sign up with Google and fill in the online application.
Step 5: Submit the application form. The programme team will send a confirmation email after receiving the email.