About the Recruitment
Online Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens against advertisement no. CMP/Rec./Asst. Prof./01/2022 for the post of Assistant Professor as per UGC Regulations-2018 (as amended from time to time) in various departments of the
college. Detailed guidelines & application form will be available on official website of the college http://www.cmpcollege.ac.in. The last date for submission of online application form alongwith all required documents is 31/10/2022.
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Assistant
Professor in various Departments of the College. The College reserves the right to
change the number and nature of posts of any category and also to withdraw partial or full advertisements without assigning any reason. The qualification shall be as per UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations, 2018 (as amended from time to time).
Post and Department Details
The reservation under the SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS and PwD
(Divyang Jan) categories shall be as per the UGC guidelines and Government of
Note: The candidates are requested to carefully read the General Instructions before filling up the application form. Candidates are also advised to visit the website (http://www.cmpcollege.ac.in) periodically for further information related to the recruitment process. The application form will be entertained through online mode only.
Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per the details
- Fees for Assistant Professor Rs. 2000/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- Fees for Assistant Professor Rs.1000/- for SC/ST category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants belonging to PwD categories.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the College along with this advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement.
- Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking/UPI etc.
- Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.