Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the selection of Assistant Professor on contract basis in the Department of Aquatic Biology and Fisheries, University of Kerala for a period of 11 (eleven) months. Candidates who fulfil the following criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
- Last date for submitting application: 10.08.2022, 5:00 pm
- Good Academic record with at least 55% marks in M.Sc in Aquatic Biology and Fisheries/ Aquaculture/ Zoology/ Industrial Fisheries/ Marine Biology/ Fishery Biology and Aquaculture/ Aquaculture and Fishery Microbiology and M.FSc recognized by the University of Kerala. Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test for lectureship (NET) OR should have a PhD in the above referred subjects.
- Relaxation of 5% marks at Master’s Degree level shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories and to Ph.D holders who had been awarded their Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991. Additional qualifications: M.Phil
Not more than 45 years as on 01.01.2022. Usual relaxation shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST and Other Backward Community.
A consolidated Pay of Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees Forty thousand only) per month.
Rs. 500/- (SC/ST-Rs. 250/-) remitted through online payment only while submitting application.
How to Apply
Mode of submitting application : Candidates should apply online by logging on to Website: Click Here
- All the candidates should have a valid E-mail ID. All the communications including the MEMO for the interview/ appointment order/rejection memo etc.will be sent through e-mail only.
- Candidates should produce all the certificates/documents (including mark lists) in original along with self attested copies at the time of interview.
- Those candidates who possess qualifications other than from the University of Kerala should produce the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the University of Kerala at the time of interview.
- No need to send hard copy of the application to the University.
More Info: Click Here