Details About the Job
- NATURE OF JOB: Permanent on payroll/Contract
- LOCATION: On Field + HO (Deonar)
- HOURS OF WORK: 8 hours; 6 days a week with two week offs in a month
- DESIGNATION: Asst. Manager Academics and Training
- ROLE DESCRIPTION: Supervisory role in teacher training
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Class observations and qualitative feedback for the team
● Managing supervisors and overseeing and supervising the KEF/Umang processes in School
● Check insights from the data collected to make an action plan, and suggest mitigation/remedial/course correction.
Supervisory role – Team Management:
● Plan and conduct organized inductions to help team members into their roles
● Define well-planned and reviewable on-the-job training for teachers
● Planning teachers’ training schedules and contact sessions
● Plan and organize team schedules and responsibilities through area-wise weekly meetings.
● Manage work deliveries and ensure timely reporting of every team member
● Be responsible for the growth and development of every team member
● Facilitate movement and logistics between schools
● Conduct regular team meetings at HO, school, and other locations.
● Maintain and record data and make it available in required formats
● Weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and need-based reporting to be adhered to by self and team.
● External-Build and maintain rapport with school teachers and functionaries of school.
● Internal – Maintain healthy work relationships with peers and senior members of the team.
● Understand and oversee attainment of the work processes and milestones at all times
● Suggest and update the program based on feedback and improvement suggestions by internal and external stakeholders
● Conceptualize, design and create process notes, annexures, new activity proposals and need-based documents, reports and addendums
● Support in research
● Support program evaluation and give inputs
● Innovate creative teaching methods
● Ideate and introduce in-house development workshops
● Be involved with module improvisations.
● Develop and implement a comprehensive training program
● Research, evaluate, recommend and assist with the implementation of learning courses
● Plan training sessions as and when required
● Provide on-field training and monitoring support within and outside of Maharashtra
MA/BA with M.Ed/ B.Ed + teaching and supervisory exp, experience in teachers training is a must
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5+ years in the educational segment
● School-related supervisory experience is a must.
● Should have worked in a senior administrative role.
● Willing to travel to slum area schools in and around Mumbai
● Willing to travel to schools in Maharashtra and any other states.
Excellent English, Good class observation skills, Communication in the local language, and basic computer skills. Report making, team managing skills.
ATTRIBUTES: Assertive, leadership, self-starter, motivator, creative, good communicator, patient, disciplined.
Share your CV at – firstname.lastname@example.org
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. KEF reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet intervention and organizational needs as necessary.