About the Recruitment
- Location: Bengaluru
- Engagement: Full-time
- Role: Faculty
The curriculum for the Undergraduate Programme adopts an integrated view of Chemistry as a discipline with a strong experimental and undergraduate research component alongside a perspective on the applications and effects of Chemistry in the world outside the classroom.
As a faculty in Chemistry, you will be involved in teaching undergraduate level classes and laboratory yourses, course development, lab infrastructure designing and student mentoring. You will have the opportunity to design and implement a model four-year undergraduate Chemistry programme. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to create and teach elective courses in your field of expertise
We invite applications for faculty in Chemistry from candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Organic Chemistry
- Green Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the thematic areas listed above.
- Advanced degree in Chemistry or a related field.
- Teaching or post-doctoral work is desirable.
- Strong educational interests and experience in laboratory work.
- Experience in designing and creating lab experiments and modules and teaching laboratory-based courses will be an added advantage.
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:“Application for Faculty Position in Chemistry ”:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering letter indicating the position, and why you would like to join the University.
- A professional statement of teaching philosophy and research interests including the following:
- A reflection on an experience that genuinely excites you about teaching.
- Unique contributions you can make to the University community.
- Two samples of your scholarly achievements (articles, chapters, books or any other).
- Completed Information Summary Sheet.