Call for Internship at National Nanofabrication Centre
Join National Nanofabrication Centre (NNfC), IISc, Bangalor- Contribute to India’s advanced technologies
If you are a recent engineering/Physics/chemistry graduate (B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc) and looking for anopportunity to work in an advanced technology then look no further than National nanofabrication Centre (NNfC) at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
What does it mean to work in NNfC?
- An excellent opportunity to be in the forefront of international nanofabrication community.
- Contribute to our national aspiration of “Make in India” movement.
- Working with state of the art fabrication tools and processes.
- Deeply involve in current and future advanced research and technologies.
- A great platform for your future endeavours into Nano technologies.
- Career development and growth opportunities
NNfC gives you a platform to freely interact with researchers and improve your personal skills in science and technology. We even encourage entrepreneurship.
How to be a part of NNfC?
NNFC has various openings for process engineers. Selection will be through a mandatory internship process (8 weeks). Interns are selected through an interview process and Candidates finishing Internship will appear for job interview at NNfC. Successful candidates will be considered for the following positions. Facility Technologist (FT) /Senior Facility Technologists (SFT) with a starting salary from Rs.25,000 to Rs.75,000 /month.
Minimum qualifications for internship:
- Applicants should have COMPLETED B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc (Electronics, ECE, Physics or related subjects)
Stipend*: Rs. 25000/month as an internship stipend upon completion of the programme.
Interested candidates, please send your resumes to email@example.com, on or before 11th April 2022
- No TA/DA will be provided for written test/interview attendees.
- No accommodation will be provided during internship