- Edited Book with ISBN
- Author(s) need to be pay a nominal cost for the publication
India has a large number of teachers and needs many more. The nation building task will be performed under the leadership of a brilliant set of teacher educators and master educators who will prepare the teachers and who in turn will develop the creative abilities of the teeming millions of the country. Quality in education relates to the quality of the work undertaken by a teacher, which has significant effects upon his or her pupils or students. In this context we are approaching you with an invitation that we are going to publish a proposed edited book entitled “Teacher Education & NEP 2020: Competency, Quality and Professional Development of Teacher’s” with ISBN from a renowned academic publishing house.
The proposed book will emphasize on the following sub-areas / sub-themes but are not limited to these-
- Teacher Education in the light of NEP-2020
- Teacher Education: Means for National Development
- Quality assurance in Teacher Education
- Research and Innovations in Teacher Education
- Teacher effectiveness & Community Participation
- Transforming Teacher’s as Future Leader’s
- ICT in Teacher Education
- Preparing Teachers for inclusive classrooms
- Empowerment and Professional Development of Teacher’s
- Any other topic related to Teacher Education in India
Guidelines for Authors
We request prospective authors to submit a paper / article on above-said themes. The length of the article needs to be between 2000 – 5000 words only. An abstract not exceeding 150-200 words and 3 to 4 keywords should accompany the article. Keep all the references on the last page of the article in APA style.
Note: Contributors must confirm that manuscripts are UNPUBLISHED and NOT under review anywhere else. However, once the manuscript gets accepted the author(s) need to be pay a nominal cost for the publication. The manuscript shall undergo the Blind Peer Review Process. Plagiarism must be considered in the review process. The plagiarism/similarity index should be less than 10%. However, the editorial board’s decision is final for accepting or rejecting of any article. A Copyright Sign Scanned Form with the paper should be submitted after the acceptance.
- The last date for submission of an Article / Paper is 18.10.2022
Submit your article at email@example.com by an attachment of MS- Word document.
Dr. J. Lalitha, Assistant Professor
Department of Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph: 9603324745
Dr. Matangi Ravi Babu
Email: email@example.com, Ph: 8106701364
Desh Vikas Publications