About the Scholarship
- Prizes & Rewards: Up to ₹30,000 per year
- Last Date to Apply: 17-12-2023
- Application mode: Online applications only
An initiative by Kotak Life Insurance Company Ltd. to provide financial assistance to students from Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra to help them pursue their undergraduate studies in commerce stream.
- Open for students who are residents of Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the first-year of B.Com. program at any of the specified colleges in Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra. The list of colleges is given below –
- A. Veeriya Memorial Sri Pushpam College (Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu)
- Nadar Mahajana Sangam S. Vellaichamy Nadar College (Madurai, Tamil Nadu)
- Edayathangudy G.S. Pillay Arts and Science College (Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu)
- Jai Hind Sindhu Education Trust’s Manghanmal Udharam College of Commerce (Pune, Maharashtra)
- Gokhale Education Society’s B.Y.K. (Sinnar) College of Commerce (Nashik, Maharashtra)
- LRD and SRP College for Women (Nagpur, Maharashtra)
- Applicants must have scored 65% marks or more in Classes 10 and 12.
- Applicants must have passed Class 12 in the year 2022–2023.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be ₹3.6 lakhs or less.