Organizer: Department of Social Sciences & Humanities (Library), St. Mary’s College HYDERABAD-500045- On the Occasion of 131st Birth Anniversary of Dr. S. R. RANGANATHAN, Father of Library Science
About the Quiz
- Date of the Quiz: 12 August 2023-
- An E-Certificate will be granted to those who successfully complete the quiz and submit the feedback
- The E-Quiz is open to all Indian LIS Professionals
- Participants must register to participate in the E-Quiz. Provide accurate information during registration to get E-Certificate
- The E-Quiz will be conducted on 12th August, 2023 from 10.00 am to 02.00 pm
- The E-Quiz will consist of 25 multiple-choice questions, with each question having a predefined time limit for response. Each Question carries 4 Marks
- Participants will earn points based on correct answers. The final score will be calculated by considering the total number of correct responses within the given time frame.
- Participants must maintain the integrity of the E-Quiz by refraining from any form of cheating, plagiarism, or unethical behavior.
- Participants should have access to a reliable internet connection, compatible devices (e.g., computer, smartphone), and a web browser.
- All official communication regarding the E-Quiz, including updates, notifications, and results, will be shared through the telegram app through link national equiz on lis So please join in Telegram Channel.
- Upon successful completion of the E-Quiz and submission of the feedback form only, participants will be awarded an E-Certificate.