About the Recruitment
- Strong research-focused individuals with a love for teaching, at all career levels, for on-campus positions
- You need to have a Ph.D. from a reputed institution, preferably with postdoctoral experience
- Foreign nationals, PIOS/OCIs are strongly encouraged to apply
What we offer
- Cachet that attracts the best students in India
- Generous inflation-adjusted salaries comparable to the leading Institutions in India
- Seed Grant up to Rs. 20 lakhs + up to Rs. 20 lakh of matching grant for external sponsored research project
- Funds to promote interdisciplinary collaborations among BITS faculty members
- Encouragement and support for patent filings, incubations and start-ups
- You could work until the age of 70 years
- Professional Development Allowance of Rs. Lakh with a carry-forward option
- Ability to be nimble & imaginative in decision-making since we are privately held.
How to Apply
This is to inform you that, we will be coming up with a “fresh recruitment announcement for faculty positions” for all departments across campuses in BITS Pilani by the end of June 2023.
Important Message for fresh applicants
- Note that the online application portal is active 24×7 allowing you to apply for all the departments and their respective subareas for ON campus and Off-campus.
- The academics from Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are also encouraged to apply for On Campus and Off-campus faculty positions. Industry Professionals, willing to pursue a career in academics are welcome to apply for our Off-campus faculty positions.
- We may start processing applications for all departments as per the requirement which will be advertised by the end of June 2023.
Prospective Candidates Background
|On Campus faculty
|We are looking for potential candidates, holding PhD degrees and having exceptional research footprint with excellent pedigrees in academics, for the position of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor.
For a Senior Professor position, one must have demonstrated excellence in teaching, research and institute building.
For an Assistant Professor position, Post-doc experiences of at least 2 years (Sciences discipline) and 1 year (Engineering discipline), from Universities/Institutes of repute are desirable. A fresh PhD candidate may be considered, in a case-by-case basis, for some select Engineering Dept. ONLY.
Apply For On Campus Faculty: Click Here
|Here, we are looking for potential candidates for the position of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor with extensive teaching experience at reputed institutions.
Industry professionals with rich industry experience and an inclination towards teaching and academics would also be preferred.
These faculty positions will aspire you to contribute to the development of innovative learning models and positively impact the development of new-age industry professionals.
Apply for Off Campus Faculty: Click Here
Who we are
- An Institute of Eminence endowed by the Government of India
- Four state-of-the art campuses – in Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad and Dubai.
- 17 Lakh Alumni Network.
- Distinguished alumni that include founders of 12 unicorn start-ups.
Prof. Souri Banerjee, Dean Faculty Affairs, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
In case of any issues related to On-line Application submission, please write at :