Free Essay Writing Competition with Prize
Organizer: Nehru Yuva Kendra Baghpat, Part of Amrit Yoga Week
About the Essay Writing
To participate in this essay writing competition, you should write an essay on the given themes and submit that.
- Yoga for Humanity
- Karega Yoga, Tabhi toh Aage Badhega Yuva
- Kare Yog, Rahe Nirog
- Best Essays will be selected for the prize (t-shirt and certificate of merit)
- All other participants will be awarded a certificate of participation to recognize their efforts
- The essay should have a maximum of 500 words and there should not be any grammatical error.
- Written essay should be saved as Pdf/Docx file. (Max. file size 10 MB) Essay can be handwritten and scanned or typed.
- A participant can send only one entry. In case it is found that any participant has submitted more than one entry, all the entries will be considered as invalid for the said participant.
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open to all Indian citizens.
- The submission of entry is free.
- All entries are to be submitted through given google form only.
- The Essay should not have been previously published in any print and digital media and must be your original work.
- The essay should be in English/Hindi or in both.
- A participant can submit only one entry. Multiple submissions by the same participant will not be accepted
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Baghpat will finalize the winner of the competition and announce results via social media on 20th June 2022.
- The participants must ensure that his/her all details are accurate as NYK Baghpat would be using this for further communication. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
The submission of Essay is to be made at or before 10.00 Am on June 20th.
How to Register?
This competition is designed to make participants aware of the importance of Yoga in Ayurveda in maintaining health, and harmony. By participating they will learn to appreciate that Yoga is an integral part of our cultural heritage and along with Ayurveda, is practiced for maintaining physical fitness, mental alertness, and emotional balance.