Organizer: CESCO, Raipur (C.G.), in collaboration with Sandipani Academy, Durg (C.G.) and Columbia College, Raipur (C.G.) reputed teachers’ training institutions of Chhattisgarh, India
About the Webinar
- When: 05 November 2022
- Time: 11:30 AM (IST)
- Free Registration
- All the registered active participants will get an e-certificate
- Feedback link will be shared on Live YouTube Chat
- Fill feedback form carefully (Write correct Name and Designation you want in certificate
The Aims of the Webinar
- To develop gender consciousness among people.
- To develop in them the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes towards gender equity.
- To develop the feeling of respect towards gender.
- To develop awareness among parents to create an environment where child share their feelings, fear, anguish related to harassment and abuse.
- To promote critical awareness and understanding of the causes of gender discrimination at local, national and global level.
- To transform them as the informed, engaged, responsible, responsive and good human beings.
Chief Guest: Dr. K. L. Verma, Vice-Chancellor, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla, University, Raipur (C.G.)
Prof. Hrushikesh Senapaty, Former Director, NCERT, New Delhi
Dr. Tariq Ramadan, Emeritus Professor, Oxford University
Mr. Tanumoy Kumar Ghosh, Asst. Prof., Faculty of Law, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda