About the Quiz
- Start Date : 30/03/2022 11:55
- End Date : 30/04/2022 23:59
- Questions : 10, Duration : 300 Seconds
- Rewards : e-Certificate
The UT of Jammu & Kashmir, a piece of heaven on earth, located mostly in the Himalayan mountains, offers beautiful verdant mountains and valleys, religious shrines and remote mountains. In this quiz, questions asked will be related to the rich culture of the UT of J&K. Rewards: E-Certificate of participation may be downloaded by all participants who successfully finish the quiz.
Terms and Conditions
- The quiz registrations shall open on 30th March, 2022 and will close at 30th April, 2022 at 11:59 PM. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- It is a timed quiz.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 10 multiple choice based questions.
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.