About the Quiz
- Start Date : 21 Nov 2022, 11:00 am
- End Date : 4 Dec 2022, 11:59 pm
- 10 Questions –300 Seconds
- Rewards: E Certificate
The Cyber Quiz aims to raise awareness and to sensitisatise the public at large. It seeks to generate sustained awareness among the public, especially among vulnerable sections and groups on ‘cyber hygiene’.
The quiz is organised by the Department of Legal Affairs to celebrate Cyber Jaagrookta (Awareness) Diwas for propagating cyber hygiene as a mass awareness campaign with a specific focus on Cyber frauds, Phishing, Bullying, Virus attacks etc. and ways to stay safe.
Terms and Conditions
- An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- You are required to update your name, email address, telephone number and postal address on MyGov portal.
- By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to use these details for further communication.
- The same mobile number and same email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organisers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- Employees, directly or indirectly connected with organising the quiz, are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
- All participants to get Participation Certificate.