Organizer: Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers,Government of India
About the Quiz
- Start Date : 23 Feb 2023, 10:00 am
- End Date : 4 Mar 2023, 11:59 pm
- 10 Questions-300 Seconds
- Rewards: E Certificate and Cash Prizes
With an objective of providing quality generic medicines available at affordable prices to all, Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) was launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. Under this scheme, dedicated outlets known as Jan Aushadhi Kendras are opened, across the country. More than 9000 Jan Aushadhi Kendras have been opened in the country.
Jan Aushadhi Diwas is celebrated every year by the PMBI (Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Bureau of India). This year, PMBI is celebrating 5th Jan Aushadhi Diwas. In this light PMBI and MyGov are organizing a Quiz competition to raise awareness towards the Jan Aushadhi generic medicines.
- Top 50 winners will receive a cash prize of INR 500 from PMBI
- E-certificate of participation
Terms and Conditions
1) On the occasion of the celebration of 5th Janaushadhi Diwas, 2023 with the theme “जन औषधि सस्ती भी – अच्छी भी”, the quiz is being organized by Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI), Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
2) This quiz aims to raise awareness amongst all the adults(16 years and above) about the quality of generic medicines.
3) Top 50 winners will receive a cash prize of INR 500 from PMBI
4) The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgments of the Indian judicial system.
5) Participants will be required to answer all 10 questions within a span of 5 Minutes.
6) The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
7) Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
8) Questions contained within the quiz will be based on publicly available information.
9) Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and PMBI to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
10) Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
11) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
12) The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries, if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition. Additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
13) The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
14) Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
15) By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.