About the Session
- When: August 03rd, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm IST
- Free Registration
Speakers from C-DAC, IIT Goa, Sankhyasutra Labs, Edgeverve, Zoho Corporation, Dynopii, Boston IT Solutions, Technical University of Darmstadt and other HPC & AI experts will be on-hand offering real-world knowledge of development tools and the use of Intel® HPC & AI software.
What is oneAPI?
An industry-wide, open specification that is supported by a range of companies, startups, and educational institutions focusing on non-proprietary, cross-architectural development across CPUs and accelerators such as GPUs and FPGAs. An open specification with industry support means that you can use the oneAPI family of optimized, best-in-class libraries in your application via a number of existing languages and programming models, including C++, Python, SYCL, OpenMP®, Fortran and MPI. Learn more about oneAPI (opens in a new tab)
Industry experts take a deep dive into cross-architecture software development, spanning:
- CUDA to SYCL Migration experiences.
- Vendor portability across CPU/GPU/FPGAs with SYCL and oneAPI.
- Demonstrations of the capabilities of SYCL, including application development with SYCL, oneAPI and its libraries.
- Hands-on workshops that engage the community and provides real world experience on application development using oneAPI.
- AI and analytics using industry-standard frameworks and tools, performance-optimized by oneAPI
- What’s new with oneAPI including Intel® AI Analytics and HPC Toolkits