IISER Bhopal invites applications from bright and motivated students interested in basic sciences, engineering sciences and economic sciences for its summer research internship program. Selected candidates would participate in research carried out by IISER Bhopal faculty, through research/reading projects under their supervision.
About the Internship
- Deadline for applications: April 10, 2022
- Project duration: 4 to 8 weeks between May 23 and July 23
Eligibility and Rules:
- Students who have completed or be currently studying in the 2nd, 3rd , 4th year of B.Sc/B.Tech/ B.E (or) 1st year of M.Sc/M.Tech (or) an equivalent program at the time of application are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the Online Internship Application Form. Providing false information will invite cancellation of application/registration
Students can apply upto two projects from the listed projects.
- You may browse the faculty webpages at Institute’s website to get more information about their research work.
- Faculty not listed in the list of available projects will not be offering any summer projects.
- Kindly do not contact them directly for projects.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance and the write-up they submit.
- List of candidates selected for summer internship will be displayed on institute’s website by the second week of April.
- No financial assistance will be provided.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided and charges will be applicable as per rule.
- Mess will be charged as per actual rates, payable to the mess contractor.
- After successful completion of Internship and submission of detailed project report, certificate will be issued by Faculty-in-charge.
- Any query regarding this programme may be addressed to email@example.com.
- For any technical issue please write to firstname.lastname@example.org along with relevant screenshots.
- Kindly do not contact the concerned faculty for selection information after applying for internship