Organizer: School of Computer Science
NIST Institute of Science and Technology (Autonomous) Institute Park, Palur Hills, Berhampur – 761008, Odisha, India
About the Conference
- When: 20th to 21st January 2024
- Mode: Hybrid
Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) for Sustainability is an emerging and interdisciplinary field that combines Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) to address sustainability
challenges and promote environmentally friendly and socially responsible practices. AIoT leverages the capabilities of both AI and IoT to create innovative solutions that enhance sustainability across various domains.
We are pleased to announce the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence of Things for Sustainability (AIoT4S-2024), a globally recognized event dedicated to exploring the synergy
between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) to advance sustainability efforts worldwide. AIoT4S-2024 provides a platform for researchers, practitioners, and experts to
share innovative ideas and solutions aimed at addressing the most pressing sustainability challenges of our time.
We invite submissions of original research contributions in the following areas (but not limited to):
- AI assisted IoT architectures
- AI based cloud deployment tools and platforms
- AI based digital twins
- AI based fault diagnosis in smart grid
- AIoT Applications for Renewable Energy
- AIoT Applications for Sustainability
- AIoT for Biodiversity Conservation
- AIoT in Healthcare for Improved Well-being
- AIoT in Sustainable Manufacturing
- ANN based data monitoring and management for sustainable IoT applications
- Circular Economy and AIoT Innovations
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies
- Data Security and Privacy in AIoT for Sustainability
- Disaster Management and Response with AIoT
- Environmental Monitoring and Conservation through AIoT
- Ethical AIoT and Responsible Innovation
- Ethical and Responsible AIoT for Sustainability
- Green Computing and AIoT Efficiency
- Green deep IoT Infrastructures
- Hybrid intelligence for Industrial IoT applications
- Security and trust for green smart applications
- Smart Cities and Urban Sustainability
- Sustainable Agriculture and Precision Farming with AIoT
- Sustainable and cognitive modeling for next generation smart applications
- Sustainable cloud radio access networks
- Sustainable Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Sustainable Transportation and Mobility Solutions
- Sustainable FINTECH applications
- Water Resource Management with AIoT
Kindly click on the below LINK to submit your abstract for the AIoT4S-2024
- All submitted 2-pages abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to the topics, and readability. The accepted abstracts will be published in the AIoT4S-2024 proceeding with ISBN (Book Name: Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence of Things for Sustainability, ISBN Number: 978-93-6013-262-0).
- The authors with accepted abstracts are encouraged to submit their full-length paper for possible publication in the Special issue journals / Books indexed in Web of Science /Scopus / Google Scholar. Papers submitted will go through the normal peer review and appear in a special issue / edited book as they are accepted and ready for publication.
- List of Journals (special issue) confirmed till date: Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Systems
- Paper Submission Deadline: 15th December 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: 5th January 2024
- Camera-Ready Paper Submission & registration: 10th January 2024
- Conference Dates: 20th -21st January 2024
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Each paper, in order to be published in the conference proceedings and final program, requires at least one author to be registered and to present the paper.
- If multiple authors of a paper wish to attend the conference, separate registration will be mandatory for each author.
- If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has to be registered separately.
- It is mandatory to present the paper during conference (online / offline mode).
- Only registered authors can participate in conference and present their papers.
- Certificate of Presentation will be issued to the registered author only.
- In case the registered author is unable to present the paper, another co-author can present (With prior intimation).
- Organizing Committee reserves the right at all times to make any changes to the AIoT4S-2024 Program / Schedule in its sole discretion.
- Organizing Committee will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any damage or injury to persons or property during the AIoT4S-2024.
- For student/research scholar’s registration, only full time research scholars and students will be considered. Students should send the scanned copy of the Identity Card along with the registration form.
- Papers that have been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere cannot be considered.
- Whether intentional or not, plagiarism will be considered as a serious violation. The act of Plagiarism include copying of ideas, text, data and other related works (e.g. tables, figures and graphs) and presenting it as new research without proper citation. Plagiarism acceptance level of less than 10% and single source should be less than 5% will be considered for the review process. To avoid plagiarism, proper and appropriate citation practices should be followed. We are very serious about the plagiarism content, we accept only original article. The article may be rejected any time if found plagiarized.
- Final Camera Ready Paper [Updated according to reviewer comments, if received any].
- Copyright Agreement
- Payment Acknowledgement Screenshot: Confirmation of your registration will be sent by email within 2 working days of receipt.
- Registration Fee: (The established conversion rate for the AIoT4S-2024 registration is 80 Indian Rupee / US$1
Authors Registration Fee Details
- Student (UG & PG): Rs.500/USD 50*
- PhD Research Scholar: Rs.800/USD 70*
- Academicians and Others: Rs.1000/USD 100*
- Attendees: Rs.300/USD 30*
- *Foreign Participants only
Presentation Schedule (Hybrid)
- A detailed schedule indicating the time slot for each paper presentation will be shared a week before via Email. Authors are advised to strictly follow the timelines given.
- Each Presenter will get 15 Minutes (max.) to do their Presentation (PPT is Recommended with no specific template and slide limitations).
For inquiries and additional information, please contact the AIoT4S-2024 conference organizers
Convener: Brojo Kishore Mishra, PhD, Professor & Head, School of Computer Science, NIST Institute of Science and Technology (Autonomous), Berhampur-761008, Odisha, India
Mob: +91-9437875808 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Convener: Sandipan Mallik, PhD
Head of Research and Innovation
NIST Institute of Science and Technology (Autonomous), Berhampur-761008, Odisha, India, Mob: +91-9658965687 / Email : email@example.com