Inviting Applications for Project Position at National Institute of Plant Genome Research
National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi-110067
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up purely temporary position of one Student Trainee for two months in the SERB project “Genome-wide identification and characterization of fusion event in different plant species” of Dr. Shailesh Kumar, Scientist, NIPGR.
Details of the Position
The details of the positions are as under: Student Trainee (One Post): Consolidated Emoluments ₹.5000/- per month (tenure only for two months).
Qualification: Candidate currently pursuing the B.Tech/B.Eng/M.Sc. in any discipline of Life Science/BS-MS dual degree with biology as a major subject are eligible to apply. The tenure of the above position is only two months and is not extendable
How to Apply
Upload the self-attested soft copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, (from Class X onwards) at this link.
- A web-link with date and time of online interview will be e-mailed to the shortlisted candidates only.
- Incomplete application and lack of supporting educational/experience certificates will be rejected.
- The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate(s). NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications of the candidate.
- The position may be terminated any time by giving a month notice by either side.
- The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any regular position of NIPGR.
Note: Interview link will only be sent to shortlisted candidates. For any clarification candidates may contact Scientist in charge through e-mail only.
Dr. Shailesh Kumar
Scientist-III, National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110 067