- Registration End Date: 20th January 2023 (Friday)
- Test Date: 3rd February 2023 (Friday)
About TCS BPS Hiring YoP 2023
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science Graduates from the 2023 Year of Passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Selected candidates will be on boarded in FY’24 post course completion.
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring YoP 2023
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStepPortal here
Step 2. Register and Apply to the Drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS NextStep Portal, ‘BPS’ category, kindly login with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Login with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre), choose your preferred test centre, select 2 joining locations of your preference and then click on Apply. Please Note, test centre once selected cannot be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
Please note that this is an In-Centre test and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the test will be sent to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email IDs like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money at any stage of the recruitment process
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to make offers of employment on its behalf
For a step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal, click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org | Toll-Free Helpline No: 022-67784065