About the Quiz
- End Date : 31 Aug 2023, 11:59 pm
- Rewards: E-Certificate
- 10 questions to be answered in 5 minutes (300 seconds)
India celebrated 75 years of Independence on August 15, 2022 and since then “Azadi Ka Amritkaal” is being celebrated with lots of fanfare all over the country. Hence it is our duty to remember the struggles and sacrifices made by our freedom fighters. To Embrace, Admire and recall the history of our freedom fighter’s sacrifices.
ITBP is organizing the quiz on the subject “Role of Freedom fighters in Indian Democracy”. Which is open to all the citizens of India throughout the month of August-2023 on Mygov for which participants will get the certificate of participation as gratification after completing the quiz. The “ITBP Quiz” is not just a Quiz to play but a great & effective way to sow a seed of respect towards our great heroes into the minds of present Generation.
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by the ITBP.
- Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 5 minutes (300 seconds)
- By Participating the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- One Participant can participate only once.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.