Applications are invited for the appointment of the following position of the Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology (DST-SERB), New Delhi, GOI funded major research project “Study of the nutraceutical potential of Hydrous indicus and Gryllotalpa orientalis: two widely consumed edible insects of Manipur, a North Eastern State of India” (Sanction File No EEQ/2022/000669 dated 09th February, 2023).
Interested candidates may submit soft copies of the application in plain paper along with the supporting documents including complete CV (Format for CV is provided in the Annexure-I), relevant experiences certificates, mark sheets and testimonials etc. so as to reach the Email ID of the undersigned on or before 4th April, 2023.
- Name of the Project Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Position: 1(0ne)
Eligibility/Qualification (As per DST-GOI)
- First Class M.Sc. in Zoology/Life Sciences from UGC recognized University/Institute
- Candidate must have valid CSIR-UGC-NET or Valid Gate Score
Salary/Emolument: Rs. 31000-(fixed) per month for the first 2 years & Rs. 35000/- per month
for the third year
General Terms and Conditions
- Candidates without NET/GATE may also apply and they may be appointed as Project Associate with a fellowship of Rs. 25000/- per month in case if suitable NET/GATE candidates are not found.
- All the supporting documents should be self-attested.
- The duration of the project is 3 years or co-terminus till satisfactory progress of the candidate which will be evaluated every year.
How to Apply
The application along with supporting documents should send to the e-mail email@example.com
- Incomplete application will be outrightly rejected. The PI reserves the right to shortlist suitable candidates. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview via email/or phone. The interview shall be held in offline mode only.
- The candidates with the knowledge of molecular biology techniques, background on Animal physiology/Biochemistry, research experiences in handling of small animals are preferable
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Dr. Kshetrimayum Birla Singh
Mobile No: 9863385796
ANNEXURE-I (FORMAT FOR CV)
- a) Name
- b) Date of Birth
- c) Postal Address/Institution
- d) Email
- e) Mobile No
- f) Academic Qualification:
- g) Research publications (If relevant to the position)
- h). Professional Experiences (if any)
- i). Any Other Information in support of your candidature
Place: Signature of Candidate