Madhya Pradesh Archeological Monuments Photography Contest
About the Contest
Directorate of Archaeology, Archives and Museums (Madhya Pradesh) brings you an opportunity to showcase your photography skills and grab a chance to win prize money of Rs 1,00,000/-
If you have an eye for photography and want to participate in the Madhya Pradesh Archeological Monuments Photography Contest, all you have to do is click photographs of historical monuments in Madhya Pradesh and submit them using the link provided below.
- The last date for the submission of photographs is April 13, 2022
- The photographs should be clicked between March 20, 2020, and April 13, 2022
- The winner will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 1,00,000
- The 1st and 2nd runners-up will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 50,000 and Rs 25,000, respectively
- Three contestants will be awarded Consolation prizes of Rs 10,000 each
Submit Your Entry Click Here
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is open for online submissions only.
- The last date for submission of entries is April 13, 2022. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos must be clicked using a DSLR (min. 20 megapixels). Photos clicked using a mobile phone will not be accepted.
- Submitted photographs should be at least 300 DPI. Images should not be lesser than 4MB and larger than 5MB. Photographs must be in JPEG format.
- All submitted photographs must contain a “Story behind the Picture” (a brief description of the subject photographed). However, there must be no watermarks, border(s), logo(s), copyright marks on the photograph.
- It is mandatory to provide the name of the contestant, address, mobile number, mail ID, location, name and model of the camera while submitting the photograph.
- Submitted photographs must be originally taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- The contest is not open to employees (permanent or consultant) of MPT and their family members, and of Jansampark and associate agencies.
- While a contestant can submit entries in multiple categories, similar and identical photographs if submitted, will be rejected.
- Directorate of Archaeology, Archives and Museums (Madhya Pradesh) and MPT reserves the sole right to select contest winners. Also, after the submission, the Directorate of Archaeology, Archives and Museums (Madhya Pradesh) and Madhya Pradesh Tourism (MPT) will hold worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use. Due credit will be given to the photographer.
- The best photographs from the competition will be showcased in an exhibition.
- One candidate can send 5 photographs of different monuments.
- The contestant should provide the raw file of the image when asked.
Submit Your Entry Click Here
Contact: Mr. Nagendra Verma at 7974487713