About the Quiz
- End Date : 31 Jan 2023, 11:59 pm
- Rewards: E Certificate
- 20 Questions – 600 Seconds
Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan (NMBA) was launched on 15th August 2020 by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment in the 272 most vulnerable districts to substance use in the country. Through NMBA, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment intends to create awareness on mass level on substance use through the participation of its major stakeholders like youth & adolescents, women, educational institutions and the community at large.
Since its launch, lively discussions have started taking place on substance use in public spheres like educational institutions, community areas and virtual spaces like social media which have prompted those who need help to seek counselling, treatment & rehabilitation services. This has helped people being more aware on substance use and in the shedding of stigma related to drug abuse.
MoSJE and MyGov invite citizen to participate in quiz competition on the Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan (NMBA). Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India
- Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 10 minutes (600 seconds)
- These questions will be based on Substance Use and Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan of the Ministry of Social Justice &Empowerment
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- One Participant can participate only once.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
- By Participating the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.