Organizer: INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE TEACHERS’ UNIT CELL (IQAC) & KHOWANG COLLEGE Khowang Ghat, Dibruagrh (Assam) -785676 www.khowangcollege.edu.in- ICSSR (NEW DELHI) Sponsored
About the Seminar (Offline)
- When: 27th and 28th May, 2022
- Registration Fee Needed
- Call for Abstracts
- Submission of Abstract: 30th April, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: 15 May, 2022
- Academicians (with paper) Rs. 800/
- Research Scholars (with paper) Rs.600/
- Participation only Rs. 500/
Theme of the Seminar:
Needless to say, the disastrous Covid-19 pandemic has adversely affected almost all the sectors of the countries of World. India is also not an exception. The disease impacted India’s economy on a large scale, thus further damaging growth and progress. In these difficult times, when the economy seemed to fall with each passing day, Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi ji introduced a concept called Aatmanirbhar Bharat. “Aatmanirbhar Bharat” or “Self Reliant India” is not only a concept but it actually is the vision of our hon’ble Prime Minister to make India and Indians self reliant by starting production of all mandatory items locally. With this virtuous vision, Prime Minister Modi ji announced a package of 20 lakhs crore to revive the economy and address the issues affecting various sections of people.
The five pillars of Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan (ABA) are-Economy, Infrastructure, System, Vibrant Demography and Demand. In 2021, Govt. of India announced Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav to memorialize 75 years of progressive India. Both these ABA and Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav (AAM) can together activate India’s development in every field. Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav (AAM) incorporate patriotism among the people of India. AAM campaign is very closely related to these two campaigns, one is ‘Vocal for Local’ and the other one is ‘Make in India’. Products produced by the local MSMEs motivate consumers to consume indigenous products. In this way step by step Indian economy will become a developed economy and the vision of ‘make in India’ will be fulfilled in the near future. The purpose of this seminar is to enhance self-confidence of the MSMEs. MSMEs can earn their livelihood and, they can generate employment through self-confidence and self-reliance. This vision of ‘Make in India’ is only possible through the rural, marginal laborer, educated youth and small industrialist. This seminar tries to highlight the link up among ‘Make in India’, ‘Vocal for local’, ‘ABA’ and ‘AAM’ and their success in North-East India. Another purpose of this seminar is to create awareness of these campaigns. Thrust for economic development among the peoples of North-East is another purpose of this seminar.
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan in field of rural and urban economic development.
- Changes in the marketing system.
- Income opportunities and self-reliant of North East India
- Technology and its use in North East India.
- People’s participation in “make in India mission”.
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat and National Education Policy 2020 in Nation making process.
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan in the field of Health and Sanitation.
- Women participation in the process of Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan
Guidelines for Papers:
(1) Both abstracts and full papers should be prepared in A4 size and Times New Roman, 12 Font size with double spacing in MS-Word.
(2) Abstract should be written within 250 words with maximum 5 keywords. Soft copies of the abstract will have to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Full papers of length not exceeding 3000 words including cover page and references. A hard copy of the full paper will have to be submitted at the time of registration.
(4) The cover page of the paper should contain title of the paper, author(s), affilation(s) and contact details.
Accommodation will be provided to out station participants on request before a week of the seminar at their own cost
Dr. Deepali Bhattacharjee Contact No: +91-96788-05002
Mr. Biju Chetia Contact No: +91-94015-00734
Dr. Sachidananda Saikia Contact No: +91-94358-39552