Organizer: Math Ecstasy (Maths Aspirants Groups) on Pi Day, 2023
About the Webinar
- When: On March 14, 2023, Tuesday – 7 PM to 8.30 PM (IST)
- Registration is Free
- Virtual Platform: Google Meet
- There won’t be any certificate of participation
Session by: Dr. Atul Abhay Dixit, Associate Professor of Mathematics, IIT Gandhinagar– Profile of the Speaker: Visit Here
Abstract of the talk: Click Here
- Dr. Vinod Kumar P., Associate Professor of Mathematics, T.M.Govt. College Tirur, Kerala.
- Dr. Bijumon R., Associate Professor of Mathematics, MG College, Iritty, Kerala
- Ms. Jiya Rose Johnson, Research Fellow, IIT Madras
- Ms. Anmary Tonny, Research Fellow, CUSAT, Kerala
- Ms. Kajal Sachdeva, Research Fellow, M D University, Rohtak, Haryana
- Ms. Unnati Shukla, M.Tech. Student, IIT Dhanbad.
- Ms. Ajuna N. P., Maths & English Tutor, Explore Learning, Leamington, UK
Contact +91 944 6986 177
About Math Ecstasy
Math Ecstasy is an online oddessy through Mathematics is a webinar series organized by Maths Aspirants Groups, which is a community of those who are passionate to Mathematics. It’s a discussion platform of students, research scholars and teachers across India and abroad. It’s an initiative of Dr. Vinod Kumar P, Associate Professor of Mathematics, T M Govt. College Tirur, Kerala, India, started in the year 2017.
Contributed By: Dr. Vinod Kumar PAssociate Professor of Mathematics, T M Govt. College Tirur, Kerala