One Day Multidisciplinary National Conference on Roll of Social Sciences in Contemporary Society
Organizer: Dept. of Economics, History, Sociology, Psychology, Physical Education & Sports, Political Science and Geography – The New Miraj Education Society’s, Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Miraj
About the Conference
- When: 28th May 2022
- Offline Conference
- Registration Fee Needed
- Call for Papers
Rules for the Conference
- All Accepted papers will be published in B. AADHAR Multidisciplinary International Peer reviewed & Indexed Journal with ISSN. (Impact Factor 8.575).
- An e-copy of the journal will be published.
- Full paper must be written in English and Marathi as a Microsoft Word format only.
- Full paper should be in Times New Roman font for English (Size 12) and Kruti Dev 055, Unicode font for Marathi (Size 14). Line spacing should be 1.5.
- The word limit for the article will be 1500 to 2000.
- The fees of registration and publication (soft copy) :-
Teaching Faculty/ Professional : 600/-
UG/PG Students : 400
- The conference is offline. So your presence is essential
- All payment should be made through Direct Cash Deposit/ NEFT/ RTGS/ any UPI App.
Bank Name : Bank of India
Branch : Miraj
Ac. Holder Name : Principal, Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Miraj
Account Name : 150610110000694
IFSC Code : BKID0001506
Send your paper until 18th May, 2022 on following email-
Whatsapp Group Link: Join Here
The Sub Themes of the Conference are
- New trends in Economics -Health Economics, Eco Tourism,Virtual money etc.
- Agriculture and Sustainable Development
- Financial Inclusion
- 75 years of Independence
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj: Thoughts and Social contribution
- Importance of local history
- Historical movement and transformation
- History of Contemporary India
- Social movement and transformation
- Social media and society
- Social problems, Gender and society
- The effects of the COVID Pandemic on society
- Roll of Psychology for improvement of society
- Issues of Gender, poverty, Disability, Aggression, Violence and Mental Health
- Social change through Positive Psychology
- Psychology and the changing world
- Roll of Political Science in national security
- Political Science and feminist movements
- Role of Political Sciences in international peace
- Role of Physical Education and Sports in COVID-19
- Sports Psychology, Sports Sociology
- Role of Physical Education in Women’s development
- Geographical, Social, Economical and Political effects of war situation on country
- Irrigation scheme: Social, Economical, Political and Geographical effects
- Agriculture and Society
- Inter-relationships between Society and Climate change
The above sub themes are suggestive. Any paper related with the main theme and sub themes will be accepted.
Dr. Sharwari Kulkarni
(I/c. Principal, Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Miraj)
Prof. Mrs. Sujata Awati
Mob: 90963 84580
Prof. Vinayak Vanmore
Prof. Gangadhar Chavan
Dr. Manjiri Kulkarni
Mob: 98227 75448
Organising Committee Members
Prof. Babasaheb Sargar, Prof. Ramesh Kattimani, Prof. Santosh Shelake, Dr. Shabana Halangali, Dr. Vinayak Pawar