Organizer: Department of Sociology, IQAC and ICSSR, M.S.P. Mandal’s R. B. Attal Art’s, Science and Commerce College Georai, Beed. NAAC Accredited “A++” Grade
About the Seminar
- When: 11th March 2023
- Call for Papers
- Registration Fee Needed
Paper will be publish in Knowledge Resonance (A Half Yearly National Peer-reviewed & Indexing with SJIF Impact Factor Research Journal- 8.072) – ISSN: 2231-1629. Only for soft copy
- Sanitation and Health.
- Sanitation and Gender issues.
- Sanitation and Environmental Issues
- Sustainable Development in India issues and challenges.
- Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Sanitation and Indian caste system.
- Sanitation and Culture.
- Sanitation and Religion.
- Sanitation and Technology.
- Sanitation reforms and Social Movement.
- Role of NGOs in sanitation and environment in India.
- Sanitation and Tourism.
- Rural Sanitation in India.(Open defecation)
- Sanitation, Health and Development : A Sociological Perspective.
- Sanitation and Education.
- Swachhata Abhiyan and People Particiapation.
- Role of Social Media in Swachhata Abhiyan.
- Sanitation and Economic Budget.
- Swachhata Abhiyan And Five Year Plan.
- Role of Panchayat Raj in Swachhata Abhiyan.
Guidelines for research paper
- The paper will be send MS Word format only.
- The font should be in Krutidev 10 or Unicode font size 14 for Marathi and Hindi, Times Roman font size-12 for English
- Words limit 2000.
- The paper should be as per UGC Guideline ( Abstract, Keyword, Introduction, Methodology, Conclusion, Reference)
Email for paper submission: email@example.com
Paper Submission before the date: 28th February 2023
- Participation with paper publication 600/- for Teachers ( Single Author), Two Author-800/-
- 500/- rs for Research Students.
- Only Participation: 500/-
Registration fees pay by RTGS/NEFT
Principal, R. B. Attal College, Georai
Bank Name: Bhavani Urban Co-op. Bank Ltd.
Branch: Shashtri chowk Georai.
Account No- 001002100000309
IFSC Code- ICIC00BHAUC
Seminar WhatsApp group: Join Here
Chief Organizer : Professor Rajani Shikhare (Principal)
Convener: Dr.Revannath Kale (Head of the Department)
Organizing Committee: Professor Vijay Sangle (Vice Principal)
Dr.Prashant Pangrikar(Vice Principal)
Dr.Pravin Sonune (IQAC Coordinator)
All Head of the Departments of the College