As a part of JanJatiya Gaurav Divas Celebrations, 2022, an online ‘Best Essay’ Competition on the theme of ‘My Inspiration from Birsa Munda’ is being conducted by Ministry of Tribal Affairs, in coordination with MyGov.
About the Competition
- Last Date of Submission is 30th November 2022
Gratification: In order to broadcast about this festival of India among children, youth, and masses, three prizes will be distributed to the winners, i.e., First, Second, Third Prizes as under: – (To be availed within 3 months of the announcement of result)
(a) 1st Prize – Gift Hamper from Tribes India (TRIFED)
(b) 2nd Prize – Gift Hamper from Tribes India (TRIFED)
(c) 3rd Prize – Gift Hamper from Tribes India (TRIFED)
Terms and Conditions
1. The Theme of the contest is ‘Birsa Munda- My Inspiration’.
2. You are required to update your name, email address, telephone number and postal address on MyGov portal to receive any winning prize or award if chosen to be a winner.
3. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to use these details for further communication.
4. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the event at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
5. By Participation in the activity the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the contest or the Organizers or partners of the contest. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or
7. Organizers decision on the contest shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary
9. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note, proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
For Terms and Condition Click Here(PDF 118KB)