Online Lesson Plan Making Competition
Organizer: AMITY INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION , NOIDA
About the Competition
- When: 24th – 25th March 2022
- Competition Level : University
- Free Registration
- Attractive Prizes for Winners
- Certificate of Participation for All
- Venue / Platform: Ms Teams
- Only Individual participation is allowed
- INSTITUTE ID CARD MANDATORY FOR REGISTRATION
Eligibility: The Event is open to Pre-service Teachers pursuing a course in Teacher Education-B.Ed., M.Ed., or any other such course.
- To provide a platform to the participants for showcasing their teaching skill in the virtual classroom.
- To promote the integration of art and craft in pedagogical processes.
- To develop innovative games or prepare toys that can be used as teaching aids for enhancing the teaching- learning experience and making it more interactive.
- To maximize participation of the learner and make learning more inclusive
- To explore the scope of art and craft for enhancing learning in online as well as face- to-face mode.
- To promote environment friendly teaching learning.
- To provide a platform to the participants for showcasing their teaching skill in the virtual classroom
Click Here to Register
Competition Guidelines: Lesson Plan Making
Competition shall be organised pedagogy wise
Day 1 : Preliminary Round in every pedagogy.
Day 2 : Final Round :Selected participants from the
prelims held on Day 1 will compete in every pedagogy
Lesson Plan must be fun based on any one of the following pedagogy of any class
English – Hindi – Science – Social Science – Mathematics – Commerce/Humanities
Soft Copy of the Lesson plan to be submitted by 20th March 2022
- Lesson Plan must comprise of topic, grade, objectives, teaching methodology and aids, learning outcomes and their assessment
- Any form of art or toys or games should be used as a teaching aid
- The teaching aid used in the lesson plan must be environment friendly and self- created on the theme “ Best out of Waste”.
- Topic should preferably be value based
- In case, due to some technical problems, if the registered participants’ connection goes off during the webinar session, they are requested to rejoin by using the same link
- If any registered participant wishes to clarify any point either with the organizers or resource person can make use of the chat box.
- The entire proceedings of the session will be recorded.
- The participants will be given 10-12 minutes to present their lesson plans.
- After the presentation, each participant will be given 5 minutes for question- answer round.
- While a presentation is going on, no interruptions will be allowed.
- The participants should ensure that they have a good network connection
The lesson should contain a cover page which should have the following details
- Name of the participant
- Name of the institution
- Subject of the lesson plan
- Title of lesson plan-
- Phone Number and Email Id of the participant
Important: Confirmation mail along with Joining link will be shared via Registered email id only after Registration
Participation Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
Attractive prizes for the winners – First Prize and Consolation Prize in every pedagogy.
Criteria for Judgement
- All entries following the above-mentioned guidelines will be considered for further evaluation and assessment.
- Winners will be chosen based on quality and originality along with the creativity involved.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- Various technical and soft skills involved in teaching will be assessed by a panel of judges.
Click Here to Register
Link for Uploading Submission: Click Here
Anupriya D Surong +91-9774466475
Archana Kumari +91-8700327757
Samikhya Ojha +91-8810528212